This Month’s Newsletter:
- IBM Workshop InformationYou can also view this information on our Calendar page! Microservices? Cloud? Cloud-Native Development? We hear them often and they are everywhere in the industry these days. What are they? What’s the deal with them? What are they for and why should you care? If you are interested or simply […]
- Directorship ApplicationsDirectorship Applications are now open! Sign up on this form to get directly involved with SCESoc: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UwkUh4rsa3_WXPS_9wgNo5rPitDlCzcKBh_b-KmHH4k Here are the positions we’re offering: We look forward to working with you!
- September is here!Hey SCESoc! The new semester is almost upon us and we’re here to wish you the best of luck! SCESoc is hosting many events this month, including a general meeting on the 21st that you won’t want to miss! In addition, on the 9th of September, we’re opening our directorship […]
- Canada Day 🍁Hey SCESoc! Canada Day is coming up quickly on July 1st and on behalf of SCESoc we want to remind everyone to stay safe! Please remember to take social distancing protocols into account if you are celebrating with friends or family, and try to avoid large gatherings as much as […]
- Fall Semester and Everything SCESocHey SCESoc! You may have already heard that the new Fall Semester is going to be held online this year, bringing new changes that we all have to embrace together. SCESoc is here to help out as much as possible, with upcoming events that will be held online, so stay […]
Office : ME 3336
Our office on campus offers many services, including 3-D Printers, Tool Rentals, Soldering, and more! Stop by the office to learn about SCESoc, or ask us questions about our services.
Office Hours: 10:00 – 17:30 Monday through Friday
Due to COVID-19 our office location is currently closed.
Our Office Technician, Daniel Shifman, can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Us On Social Media for More !