This Month’s Newsletter:
- Project ShowcaseSome of the talented folks sent us their projects during the CCSS X SCESoc Project showcase! We highly recommend that you check them out!
- Winter DirectorshipsHey SCESoc! Now is once again the time to apply for a few more positions we have lined up this semester! The deadline for applications is Jan. 25th. Apply here: https://forms.gle/XxGwp3HSFJWJMcgm7
- Happy HolidaysThe Fall semester is coming to an end, and from all of us at SCESoc we would like to wish you Happy Holidays and the best of luck on your exams! SAT designation requests will be open on December 14th, so don’t forget to fill out the form! Happy Holidays […]
- Hack The Arena: Volunteer ApplicationsHey SCESoc! Hack the Arena is on its way, and we need your help! If you’re interested in leading in the development of this hackathon, sign up for a position! Sign up HERE!
- Movember RaffleEnter for a chance to win a Google Home mini and an Amazon Gift Card! To enter, simply buy one or more tickets (the more tickets, the higher the chances)! Each ticket costs only $1.00, and every dollar we raise will go towards the Movember Foundation! Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSch8HtYXG54trY47f1rd11JjKzOEolNmlSBtp43DndDMBwKDQ/viewform
Office : ME 3336
Our office on campus offers many services, including 3-D Printers, Tool Rentals, Soldering, and more! Stop by the office to learn about SCESoc, or ask us questions about our services.
Office Hours: 10:00 – 17:30 Monday through Friday
Due to COVID-19 our office location is currently closed.
Our Office Technician, Daniel Shifman, can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Us On Social Media for More !