Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Makers ClubWe have a new Club Within SCESoc!! It’s called the Makers Club. This club will aim to foster the a community around projects. It’s a club that works on side projects, supports each other and holds each other accountable. Projects are a great way to learn new skills and technologies, […]
- IEEE Ottawa Robotics Competition VolunteeringHey SCESoc! Check out this volunteer opportunity for Ottawa’s largest robotics competition! Looking to improve your résumé, gain experience, and inspire the next generation of engineers? The IEEE Ottawa Robotics Competition (ORC) is perfect for achieving those goals and we need YOUR help! The ORC has a range wide range […]
- Exam Study SessionHey first years, we’re a month into the term! This Saturday we’re having an Exam Study Session at 12pm on our server! Our fellow Mentors from SCESoc’s Mentorship program will be there to help out any first year (whether you’re a part of the mentorship program or not) with any […]
- Midterm Season DestressIs midterm season stressing you out? Us too 🙁 Good thing we have a Midterm Season Destress event THIS FRIDAY! Come out and listen to music, play some games, and socialize! Destress with SCESoc 🙂
- Weekly Grind HoursHey SCESoc! We will be having weekly grind hours every Saturday at 11am here on discord! Come out and join us! Disclaimer: Helping solve other individuals homework/assignment questions/problems is strictly discouraged during this session. Instead, we encourage explaining concepts and suggesting resources instead. This session will uphold all the regulations […]
Office : ME 3336
Our office on campus offers many services, including 3-D Printers, Tool Rentals, Soldering, and more! Stop by the office to learn about SCESoc, or ask us questions about our services.
Office Hours: 10:00 – 17:30 Monday through Friday
Due to COVID-19 our office location is currently closed.
Our Office Technician, Daniel Shifman, can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Us On Social Media for More !