This Month’s Newsletter:
- Spooky Logo ContestCSES is having a Spooky Logo Contest! The winners will have their logo made into a patch!! Make a spooky version of the SCESoc Logo and send it here: https://forms.gle/uPVnPAh1vMawCBWu9
- SCESoc Wins Trivia Night!Thank you to all who cheered we love you all, and we love all of our amazing competitors for providing some of the toughest competition yet! CSCE do type kinda fast doe…
- IBM Workshop InformationYou can also view this information on our Calendar page! Microservices? Cloud? Cloud-Native Development? We hear them often and they are everywhere in the industry these days. What are they? What’s the deal with them? What are they for and why should you care? If you are interested or simply […]
- Directorship ApplicationsDirectorship Applications are now open! Sign up on this form to get directly involved with SCESoc: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UwkUh4rsa3_WXPS_9wgNo5rPitDlCzcKBh_b-KmHH4k Here are the positions we’re offering: We look forward to working with you!
- September is here!Hey SCESoc! The new semester is almost upon us and we’re here to wish you the best of luck! SCESoc is hosting many events this month, including a general meeting on the 21st that you won’t want to miss! In addition, on the 9th of September, we’re opening our directorship […]
Office : ME 3336
Our office on campus offers many services, including 3-D Printers, Tool Rentals, Soldering, and more! Stop by the office to learn about SCESoc, or ask us questions about our services.
Office Hours: 10:00 – 17:30 Monday through Friday
Due to COVID-19 our office location is currently closed.
Our Office Technician, Daniel Shifman, can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Us On Social Media for More !